Tuesday, April 14, 2015

You don't know a thing about me


After completing a 20 year career in the United States Military going back to school was a bit weird for me to be around people half my age, and sitting along side them learning an entire new field.

I am currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Multimedia Cinematic Production,  I am finding it very challenging ,  I have always wanted to learn about film making, but never pursued it till now.

However, I did always have a passion for photography, and just wanted to share some of my shots taken the past few months.   Couldn't sleep so I figured I would write this post, hope anyone who is reading enjoys the shots!


Jason






2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed looking at your photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jason, I had no idea you were so good at photography! These are some really great pictures! I would've come to you for help if I knew, since I took Photography this semester, haha.

    ReplyDelete