Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Interview with Florian Saupp

INTERVIEW WITH

FLORIAN SAUPP





Florian is one of my college classmates, and this was for an assignment in class.
We had to do a video interview,  and a text blog about the interview.


Question 1:
What was it like for you as a kid growing up in Germany?

Answer:   It was pretty much the same as America, playing a lot outside, football, basketball , etc.

Question 2:  I heard German's start drinking at an early age?  Is this true and if so, how old were you when you had your first beer?

Answer:  Ya, it is very true,   I believe I was eleven years old when I had my first beer.

Question 3:   Have you visited many countries?  Do you have a funny story from any of them?

Answer:  Yes, I have been to several countries,  I was attending my friends wedding in Thailand, and it was a traditional wedding with monks, we were sitting behind the monks, then all of a sudden a "handy" - cell phone started ringing.  We all looked around at each other, thinking what the fu...?
Then the monk reached into his robe , pulled out a cell phone, turned around at us and took our picture and put it back in his pocket.


During the interview (video) we decided to have him speak in German, and I would add my own translation in subtitles.   It was a fun project, and I made a new friend out of it!   Florian is a funny guy and great to work with!  

Watch video here:  Video Interview Project
Thanks Florian!

Jason Hanscom

2 comments:

  1. funny stuff! i know that office--how'd you get in there?; ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yooo the video interview's intro was hilarious! I also like how chill Florian is being throughout the entire video. Seems just like him, especially after hearing him tell you to stop stressing out and just to relax. I see he practices what he preaches. xD

    ReplyDelete