Monday, December 7, 2015

HAWAII INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL





  I had the opportunity to obtain a Press pass to this year's  Hawaii International Film Festival,
although  my part time job and full college schedule has kept me pretty busy I was able to view two films during the festival.     I watched a film called   "Love Among the Ruins" it was a silent film recreation, and I have to say it was done quite well, because I didn't know it was a recreation, I actually believed the story line of the lost footage and the love story.   I was quite suprised how much I could enjoy a silent film without any dialogue.  The actors and actresses did remarkably well during the film, and the director and cinematographer were on point in this film.  I highly recommend seeing this film if you have a chance.

Here is a link to the trailer   http://program.hiff.org/films/detail/love_among_the_ruins_2015#

#MYHIFFMOMENT #HPUHPN

No comments:

Post a Comment